Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

I figured since the world is gonna end and all I should probably write one final post or whatever. Not that I have anything really profound to say at this point. I am not really sure how I feel about the whole organized religion thing anyways. I tend to identify as a "Recovering Catholic", though that makes me feel as though I should be attending meetings and making amends for past hurts and whatnot. Maybe if this rapture thing does not work out, I have found a new niche for me as a counselor...
Anyways, things are scheduled to start at 6 PM it would appear. I am assuming that Jesus functions on EST or I would have already been hearing about the wailing and gnashing of teeth from different time zones. I really was hoping that it would start a bit sooner, as I kinda have a busy day and if Jesus is going to come back and all, by God, why can't he come back and make my life a little easier? Right, I forgot it is the AFTERLIFE that is supposed to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment