Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Clarity

Who knew? You can wake up in the morning and feel rested. You can smile back at your baby...and mean it You can want to have sex again. You can see things just a little bit sharper. You can have clarity. Why didn't I do this a long time ago? I will have to live with Sjogren's for the rest of my life. I will have to live with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome for the rest of my life. I will always be on blood thinners, have dry eyes, be prone to sinus infections and pneumonia and yeast infections. I will not have to feel like I am slogging through quicksand. I will be able to get 8 hours of sleep and not feel like I have to get about 8 more. Pills don't teach skills, this is true. But...pills do make you feel normal. And it is so easy to forget normal when you have not been normal for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment