Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Relief

So my computer got a virus-y/Trojan thing tonight.  I called some tech support people and mortgaged my future children to Rumpelstiltskin or something to get it fixed (HA!  Joke's on you mothafuckers...I'M NOT HAVING ANY FUTURE CHILDREN!  AW, SNAP!)

While I was on the phone with them, Deogie got slightly (ahem) excited.  Alexis saw this and asked, "What is that pink thing there?  It's gross?"  To which I replied, "It is his penis, Alexis."

She then promptly said, "EW!  THAT'S GROSS!  I HATE PENISES!"  FIVE INCHES FROM THE PHONE.

I lost it.  Just lost it.  Poor Rumpelstiltskin on the phone probably thought I was totally insane.  I wanted to tell him, "Well, I did used to sell sex toys..." but wisely refrained as he did have remote control over my computer at that point...

No comments:

Post a Comment